Masters Tournament for 2021 National Championship
During the dates of May 10th, 2020 – September 12, 2021 all the Sunday “Step 2” Tournaments are for seats into Day 1C of the 2021 National Championship.
Players cannot and have not ever been able to earn more than 1 Seat into this Championship, but additional “seats” over the first 1, can be used for the Masters Tournament. “PRO” Members can also use these additional seats in $50,000 Online Championships and Super High Roller Challenges.
The Bar Poker Open Master’s Tournament is an exclusive tournament for those talented enough to win multiple seats online to play for a massive prize. Once a player achieves 2 or more “unused” seats during the period of May 10th, 2020 – September 12, 2021, that 2nd seat can be used as a “Master’s Ticket” and every Master’s Ticket won above and beyond that becomes a rebuy/add-on in this championship event. “PRO” Members will also have the option to use these same seats for other cash championship events instead of the Master Tournament.
Any seats over the initial 1 Earned must be used for the Masters and have no other value other than as entry or rebuy/add-on in the Masters Event so make sure you are available to participate in the Masters Tournament on September 25, 2021.
The prize of the Masters Event is a Day 1 “bye” right into Day 2 of the 2021 National Championship before you even step foot in Vegas!
By winning this “Bye”…
- You will already be “in the money” with an average stack of 500,000
- You will by-pass 95% of the field for the $400,000+ Expected Payout!
(this means you will have only 100 players to compete against if we reach 2,000 entries)
Saturday, September 25th, 2021 11:30am (Eastern Time)
Registration opens at 10:30 am (Eastern Time)
Late Registration allowed until 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Cost for Entry:
- 500 Temporary Tokens (Invite only)
Automatically added at 9AM for any players with more than 1 “Championship Seat” remaining in their account.
- Rebuys Allowed for each additional seat won, over 2 (500 tokens for each rebuy)
(valid at any time when player has 3,000 or fewer chips)
- Add-on is also allowed for each seat won (500 tokens for each add-on)
(valid during Break after Level 8)
3,000 Starting Stack
15 Min Levels
Rebuys Allowed for 8 Levels
Add-On Allowed during the break (after level 8)
*Re-buys can be made at any point that you have 3,000 chips or less, so this means you can rebuy in the beginning to start with 6,000 chips.
How To Rebuy/Add-On:
As a way to only allow rebuys for players that earned them, we will be dispersing players 500 tokens after 9:00 AM on the day of the event for every additional seat you won, more than 2. These tokens will be removed from your account, they will be removed after the tournament so you will need to use them or lose them.
If you have 8 Total Seats Won this season
You will be given 500 Tokens On Saturday after 9AM
8 Seats Won – 1 Vegas Championship Seat = 7 Seats to use for Masters
7 x 500 Tokens Per Seat = 3,500 Tokens
– You can rebuy at the beginning of tournament or at any time you are at or below 3,000 chips
– You can only add-on for 3,000 chips during the break (after level 8)
The Winner of this event will Win a “Bye” into Day 2 of the Las Vegas National Championship with a Guaranteed Average Chipstack (600,000 chips).
- This will allow the player to get past 95% of the field and instantly “in the money” during Day 2 with a 600,000 chip-stack (the expected field average).
- Winner may also still use their earned National Championship Seat to compete in Day 1A and/or re-enter for $235 to play in Day 1B for a larger stack.
If player bags chips greater in value than the 500,000 average stack during any Day1, they will start Day 2 with the larger stack.
- If there is a field of 1,000 players, you will only have to beat out 50 players for the lions share of the expected $400,000+ on the Televised Final Table!
- You will also be guaranteed $500 or more for making it to day 2 before even getting to Vegas!
(last year minimum payout for making Day 2 was $700)
This prize and your seats are non-transferrable, have no cash value, and can only be used for the 2021 Las Vegas National Championship. Please do not play in the Masters Event (or in any of the weekly qualifiers for that matter) if you cannot make the tournament. You would have nothing to gain and you would only be taking a prize from someone who plans to attend.
Use your tokens for other promotions, like the “High Roller” Tournaments. Any masters seats/rebuys or championship seats that are not used for Vegas or the Masters Event will be expired after the Vegas Championship and cannot be used for any future promotions or events.
Players that win additional BPO seats at Local League Events, can use the additional seats for entry in the Masters! Please make sure your league enters your seat won well in advance of the Masters Championship.
How would you of “used” a prior seat that you won?
- If you participated in and used a seat in a BPO Sponsored Championship ($50,000 Online Championships) or a Super High Roller Challenge you would have redeem a championship seat that you cannot use in the Masters Tournament.
What if you don’t use a rebuy/add-on you earned?
To restrict who can and who can’t rebuy, we deposit amount of tokens nobody has in their accounts. The tokens we used are only a way to limit who can and can’t add-on or rebuy. You did not actually “earn” 500 tokens. Any rebuys or add-ons you do not use as a player will be removed from your dashboard. Additional seats and/or tokens are not usable for any other more seats into the championship or any other promotion. Your final chance to use any championship seats over your Day 1C seat , before it expires would be in this Masters Tournament.
If you have any future questions regarding this tournament or the rules of this tournament, please email us at [email protected]